5 in 1 Derma Roller is a scientific and comprehensive device with 3 inter-changeable heads with various needle count and sizes to use on face, neck, eyes and body. The set also includes a derma stamp to use on topical areas like scar tissue and a silicone brush to cleanse the face prior to procedure. The built-in sanitizing chamber allows quick and convenient roller head sterilization prior to use.
1. Reducing fine lines.
2. Removing crow’s feet.
3. Reducing acne scars.
4. Reducing stretch marks.
5. Stimulating hair growth.
6. Eliminating hyper skin pigmentation.
7. Evening out skin tone.
8. Boosts collagen production.
9. Improving skin absorption.
Derma Roller Feature
1.4 working probes.
4.Efficient and convenient.
1. Choose a suitable size probe.
2. Fill the built-in sterilization chamber with 75% alcohol solution.
3. Place the probe into the chamber and leave to sanitize for 5-10 minutes.
4. Wash thoroughly the area to be treated and apply a cosmetic product of your choice.
5. Remove the roller from the sanitizing chamber, shake off access alcohol solution and gently apply the roller to the skin.
There may be some bleeding immediately after rolling but this is superficial and should simply wash away.
Your skin will be red after treatment; this is normal and will fade after a few hours.
Wait at least six hours before applying make-up and/or perfumed products to the treated area.
Avoid prolonged sun exposure for at least 24 hours after treatment.
0.5mm:2-3 times a week
1.0mm:Once a week
1.5mm:Once every two weeks if used lightly, once every 3-4 weeks if used more vigorously.
2.0mm:Once every five weeks
Remember that collagen production takes several months of skin needling before you see any real difference.Have patience and
results will come.
Disinfect before use.
Never share your Derma Roller with anyone else, and do not use on children or animals.
Not use on irritated or infected skin, fungal skin, active acne, rosacea, eczema, and etc.
Be careful when rolling around the eyes.
Do not use on the eyelids or lips.
Keep the derma roller away from possible sources of contamination. Store it in its case when not in use.