-8 disks x 25 Needles (200 Needles for face)
-Needle material : Fine titanium
-Handle/Roller Material : PC+ABS
-High sealing sterilization packaging
How to clean the DermaRoller
-Soak about 5~8 minutes with 75% alcohol, or use ultraviolet to disinfect for 45mins
-Please store it carefully,it should be placed out of reach of children!
-All dermaroller are disposable and personal use,do not share with other people.
1. Clean your face in common way. Clean the dermaroller.
2. After about 15minutes, put micro-needles end on your face and make it roll on your face.
3. Do not use it in heavy press into your skin,in mild pressure!
4. Clean the derma roller after use. store it in dry & clean place.
What is the Derma Roller?
The Derma Roller is a single roller device which consists of a rotating wheel studded with tiny needles. These needles penetrate the skin, stimulating the production of collagen and elastin, which in turn cause the skin to mount an injury response. This procedure utilizes the collagen and elastin to thicken the skin, repair scars and smooth out any fine lines and wrinkles. This stimulus also causes growth of new capillaries which improves blood supply to the skin.
Derma roller is a natural skin rejuvenation and scar repair therapy. It widely used for skin related problems such as:
Reduce acne scars , Reduce wrinkles and fine lines , Improves the appearance of stretch marks , Ice pick and chickenpox scars , Skin rejuvenation and anti aging , Age spots & Sun damage , Enlarged pores Hyper pigmentation.
How Does Derma Roller Work?
As you roll over your skin, it creates pin point punctures into the dermis – the majority of which are simply pushing your pores open temporarily. This is perceived by the body as damage, which stimulates the release of growth factors that trigger the production of collagen and elastin. The human body naturally reacts to any injury by initiating the healing process, but usually it will only heal as far as it must to keep you healthy – which is different to healing to a cosmetic level. By persistently triggering the healing process, you encourage your body to continue healing until you are satisfied with the results. By opening the skin in this way you not only dramatically increase the penetration of any topical product, increasing its efficacy, but you also create miniature perforations that stimulate the skin’s healing mechanisms, increasing production of many important factors for a healthy skin.
How does the length work?
The 2.5mm/3.0mm-size needles can remove wrinkles, body extension scars and burning scars.
The 2.0mm-size needles can remove small injury scars, wrinkles around the eyes and acne scars.
The 1.00mm/1.5mm-size needles can remove wrinkles and pigmentations on the skin.
ThE 0.5mm/0.75mm-size needles can help build beautiful & healthy skin, and prevent hair loss.
The 0.2mm/0.25mm/0.3mm-size needles are perfect for cosmetics application
100% Quality Assurance
DermaRollingSystem is manufactured in accordance with ISO/CE standards. The microneedles are sterilized with gamma radiation and sealed in a hermetic pouch and are guaranteed to be 100% contaminant-free upon delivery.The Derma Roller uses mironeedles made from non-allergenic medical grade steel so there is no possibility of an allergic reaction to the device.The process is completely natural , safe and extremely effective.
– Convenient and easy to use at home.
– Can be carried out up to 5 days a week on all areas of the face, scalp, neck and body.
– Can increase serum absorption by as much as 1,000 times.
This greatly increases the effectiveness of your hair and skin products through increased penetration.
– Removes old collagen fibres and rapidly stimulates the production of collagen and elastin.
– Clears pores and follicles by gently exfoliating to stimulate blood flow.- Reduces lines, wrinkles, stretch marks, scars, cellulite, hyper-pigmentation, large pores and pitted skin.
– Reduces hair loss, hair thinning, greying, alopecia and more (when used with Minoxidil 5%).
– No permanent damage to the skin, not painful (only a tickling sensation – but no blood drawn) or risk of hypo- or hyper- pigmentation (complete preservation of the epidermis during the procedure). No known side effects.
– Very cost effective compared to the thousands of dollars you would be spending on commercial treatments or clinics.