Hydra Roller | Microneedle Derma Roller 64 Pins
What is Hydra Roller?
Hydra Roller Gold Titanium needles is a microneedle device for delivering cosmeceuticals, formulation ampoules and hair growth solution into the dermis by lightly tapping (or rolling depending in the type purchased) it on your skin. The penetration of the stratum corneum by the needles triggers the release of growth factors which help in treating scars, hyperpigmentation, and photoaging. After 4 to 6 sessions, the skin becomes completely rejuvenated and firm.
Hydra Roller is to stimulate collagen production and to increase the absorption of skincare products.
But traditional derma roller it’s not easy to operation, as you have to use another hand or one assistant to help you get essence liquid on face.
This new hydra roller with bottle successful combine micro needle with essence liquid and import it automatically.
Do not need assistant, do not need go to clinic to do hydra roller treatment, you can do it at home from now on
At-home microneedle have much smaller needles than the tools in the dermatologist office, so they aren’t supposed to hurt.
The hydraroller has been specifically designed to be more exact and more efficient in use; It is designed with a 5ml ampoule container and with a special spiral system is designed on each of the microneedles so that the serums used could flow down directly and efficiently into the dermis for maximum benefit.
Why choose Hydra Roller?
You can use it with hyaluronic acid serum with vitamins and peptides which increases the skin by as much as 20 times compared to applying skincare products manually by your hands. This is due to the needles aiding in opening micro-channels in the skin for all of those wonderful regenerative peptides to seep in.
When use on the scalp, the roller helps stimulate and maintain hair within thinning and balding hair areas. It is perfect for use at home on the skin and scalp!
How to choose the correct needle length for your treatment?
For skincare like skin rejuvenation, anti-pigmentation, and anti-fine lines, the 0.25mm and 0.5mm needle length is recommended.
For hair growth, we recommend 0.25mm needle length.
If you want to treat acne scars, remove deeper wrinkles, or anti-cellulite, the 1.0mm and 1.5mm needle length is the best choice.
Feature for Hydra roller 64 needles
* Painless Micro Roller with Screw thread for Direct Drug Delivery
* Stimulate skin cell to induce collagen production for skin regeneration.
* Micro needle is thinner than a human hair so it is No Pain
* The Spiral Groove system for needle is to deliver topical serum into dermis layer directly.
Application for Hydra Derma Roller 64
1. Anti Wrinkle / Anti Aging Treatment
2. Cellulite Treatment / Cellulite Reduction or Removal
3. Hair Loss Treatment / Hair Restoration (used with Minoxidil 5%)
4. Scar Removal – including acne scar removal
5. Skin Smoothing
6. Real people. Real results.
1. Start by preparing your skin. Wash with warm water and use a cleanser. Gently dry your face using a soft towel.
2. Soak the top of the applicator vial for 5-8 minutes with 75% alcohol. Even though the vial comes in a sterile packaging, you want to ensure the vial is a 100% sterile.
3. Put serum into the applicator vial, put the top back on and shake 2-3 times.
4. Remove the safety and hygiene cover.
5. Use the Hydra Roller to roll on the treatment area in a back and forth motion 4-5 times. Be sure to roll it up, down and side to side to get complete coverage of the treatment area. Make sure the speed and pressure are evenly distributed over thetreatment area.
6. After finishing, massage your skin to ensure any leftover serum is absorbed into the skin.