Roller color red, blue, green, yellow,purple,black,white,grey
Handle color white, black,silver,gold
Needle length 0.2, 0.25, 0.3, 0.5, 0.75, 1.0, 1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 3.0mm
Needle number 600 needles
Needle material stainless steel titanium
OEM Customize package and Logo printed is welcome
2.5mm/3.0mm: remove wrinkles, body extension scars and burning scars
2.0mm: remove small injury scars, wrinkles around the eyes and acne scars
1.00mm/1.5mm: remove wrinkles and pigmentations on the skin
0.5mm/0.75mm: help build beautiful & healthy skin, and prevent hair loss
0.2mm/0.25mm/0.3mm: perfect for cosmetics application
Stretch Mark Removal and Stretch Mark Treatment
Acne Scar Removal
Anti Wrinkle Treatment / Anti Aging
Hair Loss Treatment or Hair Restoration
Surgical Scar Removal
Cellulite Treatment and Cellulite Reduction
Derma Roller therapy is recognised as one of the most successful minimal invasive treatments today. The DermaRoller is a cylindrical shaped drum studded with very fine needles that is used in micro needling to break down old scar tissue & to stimulate skin cells to proliferate. This cell multiplication results in the formation of new tissue layers of elastin and collagen fibres as well as new capillaries for an improved blood supply. The procedure is called Scar Reduction Therapy (SRT) & Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT). DermaRoller therapy is an effective skin rejuvenation treatment that creates smoother, brighter, healthier, younger looking skin and is now available direct to the public.
The Derma Roller is a revolutionary breakthrough in skin renewal giving fantastic results with acne scars, stretch marks and wrinkles!
Advantages of Derma Roller:
1. Derma Roller helps build up collagen in dermis without pain or discarding epidermis.
2. Using Dermaroller helps open pores immensely which will help a great number of fast result ingredients to pass in a short period of time.
3. Derma Roller will naturally improve wrinkles without irritating the skin artificially.
4. Consistent use of dermaroller can show significant result without any adverse effect.
5. When using dermaroller it is convenient than that of other treatment and is able to show fast results.
6. Facinating results can be expected if support products such as serums, collegan masks are used.
1. Wash your hands and the area to be treated thoroughly.
2. Wipe the skin and your hands with anti-bacterial gel (you can skip this step if you are using needle lengths of less than 0.5mm).
3. If you are using numbing cream, follow the manufacturer’s instructions for use. Always remove the cream completely before rolling (you can use cotton pads soaked with alcohol to do this).
4. Rinse the derma roller under hot running water for a few seconds.
5. Apply skin care product, if using.
6. Whilst pulling the skin taut with your free hand, roll forwards and backwards over the area to be treated. Roll 8-10 times in each direction: vertically, horizontally and diagonally (forwards and back equals two rolls). Apply sufficient pressure for the needles to penetrate the skin to their full length. Lift the derma roller slightly after each roll – this will ensure that the needles create new micro-channels in the skin rather than going over the same ones repeatedly.
7. Wash treated area and dry with a clean towel or air-dry.
8. Apply skin care product, if using.
There may be some bleeding immediately after rolling but this is superficial and should simply wash away.
Your skin will be red after treatment; this is normal and will fade after a few hours.
Wait at least six hours before applying make-up and/or perfumed products to the treated area.
Avoid prolonged sun exposure for at least 24 hours after treatment.
1. Rinse the derma roller under hot running water after use.
2. If there is any blood on the derma roller, soak it in warm water with a little washing up liquid added until clean. Be sure to rinse well with water.
3. Sterilize your derma roller by standing it in disinfecting alcohol for at least 20 minutes.
4. After cleaning/sterilizing, place the derma roller on a clean towel until it is dry. Once dry, replace the needle cap and store the roller in a clean place.
Whenever possible, try not to let the derma roller’s needles come into contact with any hard surface (doing so will make them blunt more quickly).
5. You will know when your derma roller needs replacing; when the needles become blunt you will find it becomes more difficult to push them into your skin.
0.5mm: 2-3 times a week
1.0mm: Once a week
1.5mm: Once every two weeks if used lightly, once every 3-4 weeks if used more vigorously.
2.0mm: Once every five weeks
(Note: Use the Needle again only after the previous wound is all healed up.)