Vaney Wireless Derma Pen Microneedle Dermapen Dermastamp Meso 12 Needles Dr.pen Replaceable Cartridge EU/US/UK/AU plug
Dermapen is a motorized pen-like microneedling device used by a medical or skin-care professional to improve skin tone and texture. Microneedling with the Dermapen can improve fine lines and wrinkles, scars (especially acne scars), stretch marks, hyperpigmentation, and large pores.
It’s used mostly on the face, but the Dermapen can treat skin anywhere on the body, including the neck, chest, stomach, and thighs.
Name Electric Derma Pen
Needle Length 0.25-2.5mm adjust
Needle Cartridge 1/3/7/9/12/24/36/42/nano/3D/5D needle
Speed Level 5 Levels
Max Speed 12000RPM
Battery 2 Batteries
Weight Main body 102g
Pen Size 15.2x 2cm
Package Size 18x11x4.8cm
Scar Removal – including acne scar removal
The Derma Roller System is effective in acne scar removal and acne scar treatment, as well as treating appdectomy scars, breast augmentation scars, burn scars, C-section scarring, chicken pox scars, ice pick scars, large pores, pitting of the skin, surgical scars, tummy tuck scars and more.
The Derma Roller System is an effective way to smoothen your skin. By stimulating collagen and elastin and repairing your skin from the inside, your skin will stay beautiful even as you get older. The Derma Roller System is even more effective in preventing any wrinkles, scars, etc. from ever happening in the first place. Simply use the Derma Roller System regularly, and your skin will stay healthy and smooth many years to come.
1 x Main Body
1 x Manual
2 x Batteries
1 x Charger
2 x Needle Cartridges
1. Wash your hands and the area to be treated thoroughly.
2. Wipe the skin and your hands with anti-bacterial gel (you can skip this step if you are using needle lengths of less than 0.5mm).
3. If you are using numbing cream, follow the manufacturer’s instructions for use. Always remove the cream completely before rolling (you can use cotton pads soaked with alcohol to do this).
4. Rinse the derma roller under hot running water for a few seconds.
5. Apply skin care product, if using.
6. Whilst pulling the skin taut with your free hand, roll forwards and backwards over the area to be treated. Roll 8-10 times in each direction: vertically, horizontally and diagonally (forwards and back equals two rolls). Apply sufficient pressure for the needles to penetrate the skin to their full length. Lift the derma roller slightly after each roll – this will ensure that the needles create new micro-channels in the skin rather than going over the same ones repeatedly.
7. Wash treated area and dry with a clean towel or air-dry.
8. Apply skin care product, if using.
There may be some bleeding immediately after rolling but this is superficial and should simply wash away.
Your skin will be red after treatment; this is normal and will fade after a few hours.
Wait at least six hours before applying make-up and/or perfumed products to the treated area.
Avoid prolonged sun exposure for at least 24 hours after treatment.
1. Rinse the derma roller under hot running water after use.
2. If there is any blood on the derma roller, soak it in warm water with a little washing up liquid added until clean. Be sure to rinse well with water.
3. Sterilize your derma roller by standing it in disinfecting alcohol for at least 20 minutes.
4. After cleaning/sterilizing, place the derma roller on a clean towel until it is dry. Once dry, replace the needle cap and store the roller in a clean place.
Whenever possible, try not to let the derma roller’s needles come into contact with any hard surface (doing so will make them blunt more quickly).
5. You will know when your derma roller needs replacing; when the needles become blunt you will find it becomes more difficult to push them into your skin.
0.5mm: 2-3 times a week
1.0mm: Once a week
1.5mm: Once every two weeks if used lightly, once every 3-4 weeks if used more vigorously.
2.0mm: Once every five weeks
(Note: Use the Needle again only after the previous wound is all healed up.)